Monday, January 27, 2014

Spain, Gladioulus, and Valium Grapefruit!

Any time I get an email that a comment has been left on my blog, I get a little excited.  People don't really comment on my blog very often and a majority of the time the "comments" are actually spam.  It's usually disappointing to get spam comments, but sometimes they're pretty comical.  Oddly enough, these spam comments usually show up on my post Poultry Palace, about a local chicken farmer who has fair exhibits.  Here are a couple of my favorite spam comments (click on the image to make it bigger):
Yes! Spain! Wait, chickens....what?

Oh silly autocorrect!  Gladioulas, ha!

And of course, the lovely drug ads.  Gotta get me some of that valium grapefruit!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Teresa Close said...

Maybe this is the Lord's way of telling us that you and I should go to Spain, plant gladiolus' and beware of people who take grapefruit valium!!!!

Jason said...

He he. Love the valium grapefruit spam message. I found your site through a comment you left on another blog about Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. Looking forward to see how yours turned out! I'm making them tonight.

Cheers!

Summer