Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This weekend I was able to drive up to Henry County to see my mom for Mother's Day!  Saturday we grilled out and my grandparents, Aunt Kim, Uncle Tim, cousins Holden and Jake, my sister Allie, her husband Robert, and their two girls Emma and Mae all came over to enjoy some hotdogs and hamburgers!  I'm so grateful to have a mother to celebrate, and that she has always been there for me.  I have loved getting to see her so often lately, and cherish each moment with her.  Love you mom!

I want to say too, that I have been blessed with such a wonderful mother-in-law as well.  Everyone always tells you that your in-laws are supposed to be nightmares, but my in-laws are exactly the opposite!  They are so good to me and Timothy.  So thank you Mrs. Lois, for being such a wonderful mother-in-law to me, and an excellent mother to my husband.  We love you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl, This is a very sweet post concerning Mother's Day and your Mama. Also, I am glad you have a good relationship with your
"in-laws". This is so important as his family becomes part of yours and you become part of his when you are married. So, life is much happier when everyone gets along and respects each other. Love you ..........Nan