So here are the rules for the nominees:
1. The Liebster is given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should post eleven facts about himself or herself.
3. Each blogger should answer the eleven questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they’ve been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
So here we go guys!
11 Things you may not know about me:
1. I can write backwards. Actually, when I was learning to write I automatically wrote the text in mirror image and have been able to write that way since then, just as fast as I can write forwards. I've done a little research and it's technically called "mirror writing," I probably write that way because I'm left handed, and Leonard Da Vinci wrote that way (so I'm in good company).
Some of my notes for my certification test
2. I have an outie belly button. It sort of looks like a curly pigs tail. And no, I will not be sharing a picture of that.
3. I just started collecting pie birds. You put these little guys down in pies to help the air escape so your crust doesn't puff up and then bust from the pressure of escaping air.
4. Mine and Husband's first "date" was at a fast food chicken restaurant. That is one of the places he hid my proposal scavenger hunt clues.
Our first Valentine's Day
5. I broke my left wrist in 5th grade. I kicked a girl and was running away from her when I fell and broke it. Karma, huh?
6. I played basketball for 8 years. My dad was my coach when I was younger and it was awesome! Also, it helped that I was the awkward tall one at that age.
#20, hellooooo awkward stage. Dad is in the kickin purple sweatshirt on the left. :)
7. I grew up in a house that was built in 1897. It was really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer but I wouldn't change growing up there for anything in the world. It was a wonderful house and will always hold fond memories of growing up.
Christmas in our old house
8. I went to public school through 1st grade, was homeschooled 2nd-4th grade, private school 5th-9th grade, and back to public for 10th-12th grade. Each of those schools offered unique experiences and had their positives and negatives and were the perfect place for me to be at those ages in my life. Again, wouldn't trade those experiences for anything.
Our lovely uniforms at the private school.
9. I took horseback riding lessons for two years starting in ninth grade, and got my own horse in 10th grade which was a complete dream come true.
Me and Apache
10. I had awesome birthday parties growing up. My parents were so creative and made us feel so special on our birthdays. My favorite was probably the sock hop party. Also, there for a couple of years, I would get hurt every year on my bday. Stung by wasps, busting it on concrete...it was like a horrible birthday curse!
This year was my 101 Dalmation Party. This was also the year the wasp flew down my shirt.
I'm in the middle with the bangs.
11. I eat the chocolate around the outside of a 3 Muskateers bar first, and then after it has been skinned of its chocolate, I eat the nougat inside "like a weird rabbit"(as my husband says).
And now for my answers to Phenomenal Lass' Questions
And now for my nominees! It's kind of funny because I don't personally know a majority of these bloggers, but enjoy reading their blogs.
5. Akin Bits
10. Found the Route
And now for my questions for the nominees!
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. If you had to choose one reality show to be on, what show would you chose?
3. What is the favorite birthday gift you received as a child?
4. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive, and why?
5. If you could chose a celebrity chef to be your personal chef, who would you chose?
6. If you could have a different career for a day, which profession would you chose?
7. If you could choose an instrument to miraculously be excellent at, which instrument would you chose?
8. What is your least favorite movie?
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
10. What word do you think people would most likely use to describe you?
11. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment to date?