Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog break

Hey guys.  Sorry I've been MIA lately.  I've really lacked motivation the past couple of months.  Not just in this blog, but in other things as well.  I have a certification test for work coming up, have all of my goals on my blog that I have less than 2 months to try to accomplish, etc etc.  So I apologize for not staying committed to this here blog.  I'll try to do better this upcoming week.
On a more positive note! I won a giveaway the other day courtesy of Laura Braziel Fitness.
Laura went to UGA with me and we went to the same campus ministry.  She has started teaching Zumba classes and has a Facebook page where she posts encouragement, giveaways, recipes, and her workout schedule.  It's at the link above, check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Baby Girl!! luv u. Nan