Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Nan!

This past weekend, my parents treated my family to Maggiano's in Atlanta for a birthday dinner for me and my grandmother.  It was absolutely delicious, and I was stuffed!
Nan and Paw!
Me and Husband!
Me and Allie!

I also got some really great birthday presents!  Mom and Dad got me a lemon tree and an orange tree that weren't in yet.  So excited to grow some fruit!
Rooster pie bird for my collection!  Mom said all those girly birds needed a man.  Hehe
Ferrero Rocher from Allie!  Yummmaaayyy!
Pretty watch necklace from Allie!  The front opens like a locket.
Want to wish my Nannie a happy actual birthday today.  And say that my prayers go out to those injured in the Boston Marathon explosions today.  Such tragic news. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post Julie, Loved the pictures. You got some lovely gifts and you can send me a pic of whatever you decide to buy for yourself whenever you get it.

We did enjoy our time with everyone. Hope we can do it again next year. Love you Baby Girl. Nan

Julie Anna Helms said...

Hey Nan! I certainly will! Just realized I forgot to put on here that you guys gave me some moolahhh! :) Will let you know what I buy!