Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Last weekend I was able to spend time with all of my family for Mother's Day.  On Saturday we had a shower for my cousin Lauren, who is getting married in a couple of weeks. 
From left to right: My sister Allie, me, cousin Lindsey, and cousin Lauren
Sunday I got to see my Aunt Kimberly, Uncle Tim, and cousins Jake and Holden.  We all ate lunch together with my parents and grandparents.  
Left to right: Me, cousin Holden, niece Emma, cousin Jake, my sister Allie
It was great to see so much of my family in one weekend, some of which I hadn't seen in a year.  I've been blessed with such a wonderful mother who loves my sister and me more than we'll ever understand.  Hope all of the mothers out there had a good Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post on your Blog Baby Girl. Nan