Monday, August 13, 2012

Bringing home the gold

For those of you who don't know, I work at a sound and lighting company.  We have a rental/production division for theatrical and musical performances, and an installation division where we design and install audio/visual equipment in the corporate, government, education, and church fields which is keeping us very busy at the moment.  So last Friday, my coworkers and I took some time out of our busy schedules to film ourselves a little Olympics video, where we competed in different sporting events using audio/visual equipment.  Hope you enjoy our little video!  Oh, and make sure you pay attention to who has the gold medal (light) around her neck...hint hint I'm the only female in the video. :)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was as cute as can be. You deserve to win the gold. I am not worried about you working too hard anymore cause I can tell you work with guys who " like to have fun!!" That is a good thing. luv u, Nan