Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Joy's Party

This past Friday I drove up to Atlanta for my friend Joy's bachelorette party.  Apparently I was not the only person who had the idea to go to Atlanta, as the roads were full of Spring breakers traveling home from Florida.  A trip that would normally take me 4 hours ended up taking me over 6 hours because of all of the traffic and road construction.  After that trip I was definitely appreciating my small town with zero traffic.  I ended up getting to the restaurant late, but still had a wonderful time.  I saw several people that I hadn't seen in a long time.  Years even!  Here's a little picture that was taken that night. 
From left: Megan and Suzanne (friends from UGA), me, Anna and Mallory (Joy's sisters), Joy, and Nikki (her friend from church).  Lauren was also there, but left before this picture was taken.  Joy wore that cowgirl hat with the veil on the back the entire night.  She even wore it on the way home until some sketchy looking guys tried to talk to her through her car window at a red light in downtown Atlanta.  Don't worry though, I was behind them in my truck and was packin' heat in case something went down.  Can't have our bride to be getting nabbed in Atlanta.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAD THAT PEPPER SPRAY WITH YOU!!!!