Friday, January 27, 2012

What I wore today...

I mentioned in this post that me and my family are definitely bargain shoppers.  I realized today that I had forgotten to post a picture of a bargain outfit, so I figured today was as good a day as any!  So this is what I wore today!  (Sorry it's not a very good picture, I had 10 seconds to run into the frame)

 Here's where I got the items, and how much they cost:
Dress from Target: $12.60
Leggings from Walmart: $5.00? (got these last year)
Belt from thrift store: $1.25
Sweater vest from Gap: Gift from my awesome sister-in-law
Boots from Payless: $27
The thing I like about these items is that I can mix and match them with other pieces to make a lot of different outfits.  I'm especially proud of the boots, and wear them all the time. 
While I was attempting to take a decent picture of my outfit, Bing Clawsby was chilling out and totally judging me about my poses.  See:

I guess he is still kinda cute though. :)  Sorry this post is so short, but it's Friday ya'll!!!  Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: