Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blah

Feeling a little bit under the weather today.  My day so far has consisted of sleeping till a ridiculously late hour...showering, only to put another pair of pajamas on (the unbelievably comfortable pair my sister-in-law got me for Christmas)...and sitting on the couch with these guys:
Sounds like a ballin' time, yeah?  Thankfully Timothy went and got me some egg drop soup from the Chinese restaurant, cause that's what good husbands do.  It's not as good as my mom's homemade chicken noodle, but it has the little crunchy things with it, so I guess that makes it pretty good.  :)  My fortune cookie said "the star of riches is shining upon you."  Well right now I would much rather have the "star of a snotless nose" shining on me.  Hope your Sunday has been better than mine! 

1 comment:

Allie L. said...

I know the feeling kiddo. I am currently running a fever of 101! Not exactly how I planned to spend the weekend or start my Monday. Love you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!