Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Galaga

Sometimes when I'm driving, I feel like I'm inside of a game of Galaga.  You know, this game that used to be in arcades (my dad and mom love this game, and they're pretty good at it!):
Except instead of dodging drone/bee looking things, I dodge cars.  Car slams on brakes in front of you to turn without a blinker, you stop quickly.  A driver pulls out right in front of you, despite the huge gap in traffic that is just right behind you, have to swerve into another lane.  Driver tries to turn left from the right hand lane, across your lane of traffic...you try to swerve, end up t-boning them, running your truck up a sidewalk and through a light pole.  Yep, that really happened to me.  Fortunately, my car didn't explode like on Galaga.  If only we were able to shoot little b.b's at the cars like you can on that game.  And your score goes up for every horrible driver whose tires you shoot out.  That'd be pretty cool. 

No comments: