Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy birthday husband!!!

Today is husband's birthday!  The big 2-7!  He's getting so old that one packet of birthday candles just won't cut it!  After next month though, one packet won't cut it for mine either, so I guess I should hush up. :)  I managed to make him a birthday cake, for the first time ever.  I'm not much of a cake decorator, but I was pretty happy with how the cake turned out.  Here it's!
Since he likes golf so much now, I figured I'd do a golf themed cake.  (Pinspiration here)  Timothy called it his "lucky hole in one cake" and claims that it made him play golf better the next day.  :)  Not sure about that, but it did taste pretty good.  And he seemed to enjoy it.

His parents came down Friday night to celebrate, and took us out to dinner Saturday night.  Guess where?  Bonefish!  Starting to see a trend here?  He got a pretty blue golf shirt and some fancy new golf shoes from his parents.
Husband with his loot
Timothy and his parents
 And I guess I'll sneak in for one too

 And from me, well I let him buy some fancy dan new golf clubs he's been eye ballin' and pricing for almost a year now.  With these new clubs, he could be the next Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll!  (except without all the cheating, for sure)  All in all I think he had a pretty good birthday.  And I think he's just getting better with age, don't ya agree? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Birthday Cake for husband. He is a lucky guy. I am glad he had a good birthday and I look forward to celebrating yours in about three weeks!! Nan