Thursday, March 22, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Tonight is the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games!  Even the little theater here in town is showing it at midnight, and I so want to go!  I just can't find anybody to go with me and I know I'd be ridiculously tired tomorrow if I stayed up that late.  I normally don't jump on the popular book bandwagon, I never read Harry Potter or the Twilight books.  But I read a little about the story line, and it seemed interesting.  I was also able to read these books for free on my Kindle (thanks to lendle.me), so I read them about 5 months ago and definitely enjoyed them.  There were such quick reads, and kept me on the edge of my seat.  After reading several reviews about how the film adaption is supposed to be very very similar to the books, I started wanting to see the movie.  And tonight is the first chance!  Sometimes it stinks to be a responsible adult with a real girl job. :(  So all of you out there going to see it tonight, I'm so jealous and hope you enjoy it!  Happy Hunger Games!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't comment on this blog dear. I know nothing about the books or the movie (guess I am not in the right generation for this story line).
hope you had a good nights sleep even though you didn't make it to your movie.
when you retire, you won't have to worry about getting to bed early!Love you, Nan