Thursday, February 23, 2012

Excessive?

About a week ago I ordered some office supplies for work.  When we got a package at work yesterday,  the box seemed too big to be anything that I had ordered, so a couple of people gathered around to open it, and we saw this:
In that huge box that could have fit about 3 college textbooks, amidst three of those big blow up bags...was a leeeeeettle box of staples.  We were all like what the heck?  I can't imagine how much they paid to ship this $2.29 box of staples.  I even got free shipping?  Plus, I mean, what is the worst that can happen to staples whilst in transit?  They're little pieces of metal, and I know from experience those things are tough.  You try pulling a staple out of a piece of paper!  Anyways, that's all I've got today...just thought that was funny.  One more day 'till the weekend...yaya!! 

No comments: