Thursday, February 16, 2012

Randoms!

A few things that happened this week:
-You remember that girl that I talked about in this post that was on Jeopardy's college competition who sniffs paint to calm herself?  Yep, she totally won the entire competition and $100,000.  I am so proud of her!  You go you little polish sniffer!

-I made banana bread this past weekend.  It was pretty delish!  I've been eating it for breakfast all this week.  It's a pretty good dessert too once you smother it with Nutella.  The recipe is super easy.  See how yummy?
Check out the steam coming off of the bread in this picture:

-My cat has decided to start sleeping on top of the garage door while it's up.  Like between the door and the ceiling.  The past two mornings he has scared the crap out of me running around on top of the door.  He peeks over the edge, like "Hey mom!  Catch me!"  And after I tell him no and demand that he jump down onto my truck instead, he gets this really disappointed look that cats are so good at...you know the one I'm talking about.  I'm afraid one day I'm not going to realize he's up there and go to put the door down and squeeze him to death.

-The new Punch Brothers cd came out.  If you don't know who they are, you need to know.  Now!  So go here to listen to the album for freeeee!  The lead singer of the band used to be in the band Nickel Creek, and could totally be Jude Law's twin.  I get to go see them in concert for my birthday!  Yay!

-My mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, and niece are coming to see me this weekend!  I'm so excited!!!

Oh and happy (day late) birthday to Robert!  You're a pretty great brother-in-law :)
My brother-in-law and cute niece. 

No comments: