Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meh.

When I got home today, I saw that the beautiful tulips my sister got me for Valentine's Day,just seemed to give up the fight.  They were soooo pretty only just a day ago, a deep maroon, perfectly shaped little flowers.  I kept meaning to get a good picture of them to show how pretty they were, but just kept forgetting.  Well when I got home today, they looked like this:

It was like all of the pedals just flopped backwards.  It looked like they had just given up.  I feel like this some days...Where I get home and just flop down on the couch, tired for really no reason.  I think a lot of it has to do with not exercising very much and just sitting all day at work.  I'm trying to remedy that by starting to run again, so we'll see how that goes. 
Today at work I was in the middle of a conversation and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.  I had one of those self inking date stamp thingys and somehow I got my fingers in between the actual stamp and the ink pad.  Next thing I know, I look down and I have black ink all over my fingers.  About a minute later, the FedEx man came in wanting me to sign for a package and I was like "ummm, could somebody else sign?"  And he was all "oh are you too good to sign for FedEx?" And I had to explain that somehow I managed to get ink all over my hand.  The picture below is after washing my hands like 20 times.  I felt like Jo in Little Women when Professor Bhaer tells her he knew she was a writer because she had ink on her hands.  Only I'm not a writer, just clumsy!

I made sausage gravy and homemade canned biscuits for dinner because my husband's co tennis coach gave us a bunch of homemade sausage.  It was very good!  I was going to take a picture and show you, but it looked like throw up.  Alllll of the food I make seems to look that way.  Oh well, it still tastes good. :) 
Ok that's all I have today.  I'm kinda boring today.  And I want to watch Downton Abbey online.  :)  Cheers!

No comments: