Monday, February 6, 2012

What's In Your Purse Episode 3

 Today's guest is none other than the fabulous Miss Casie Jones!  Casie and I go way back to the yonder years of high school, and I feel privileged to call her a friend. 

Here's us as mere babes at our senior prom.  Oh to have that metabolism still...

She is one of the most genuine people I know, and is effortlessly funny to boot.  She's so easy to talk to, and makes some awesome mixed trip cds.  Ever the brave one, she has had some awesome adventures, like being a part of the crew for the Kiss European Tour.  Yes, this Kiss.  Casie now works at CNN, which is pretty awesome. 
Shall we take a look into her purse? 

Here's the inside:
What all she's got:
1. id card- can't get into work without it.
2. planner- makes me feel productive
3. note pad
4. "how to talk money" book- CNN original folks...the first 2 pages are great!
5. lip balm- times about 3 or 4...turns out I'm a compulsive lip balm buyer
6. wallet
7. little memo tags- they were free at work and I thought they'd make
cool gift tags
8. check books
9. bobby pins/ hair cream- I often get ready at work, and firmly believe frizz ease and pins fix everything.
...theres normally a make-up bag and a brown paper bag lunch in there too! :)

Thanks Casie for letting us take a look inside your bag!  I might need to borrow that book when you're done. :)
Hope everyone had a nice Monday!  It's over!  Woo!

No comments: